Associate Student Scheme
The Associate Student Scheme is free to all HN students who are planning to progress to RGU through the Degree Link programme and are on a recognised Degree Link route. As an Associate Student you will be issued with a RGU Associate Student Card which provides you with access to university facilities and resources while you are still at North East Scotland College.
*There is no obligation to progress to RGU having been a member of the Associate Student Scheme.
What's in it for you?
- Access to our new Employability Hub on campus — we have graduate employability at the heart of our approach to education, working closely with industry to ensure your knowledge and experience allows you to succeed when you graduate and thrive in your life–long career.
- Discounted student rates at RGU:Sport. Take advantage of our fantastic sport facilities including a 25 meter swimming pool, 30 meter climbing wall, two gyms and a range of exercise classes.
- Access to CampusMoodle — RGU's virtual learning environment (VLE). A valuable resource for advice and guidance for your transition process to the University.
- Regular newsletters, including updates and useful information preparing you for university life.
- Access to a range of online databases, journals and electronic books to help you with your college coursework and prepare you for how you will study at university.
- Access to the university library in RGU's new Sir Ian Wood Building on the Garthdee Campus.
- Access to RGU:Union where you can get involved by volunteering, joining societies and meeting new people, all while having great fun.
Remember that Associate Student registration is a supplement to applying though the UCAS system and does not replace this, so please remember to submit your UCAS application in the usual way.
For further information please contact Access & Articulation, Robert Gordon University:
Telephone: +44 (0)1224 263048